Expose AA

It's about time someone told you the truth about Alcoholics Anonymous

Forums

Forum Home > New Perspectives in Recovery > Component Masocchism/IV DRUG USE

SimonTemplar

Agood nurse can put an IV in place in one to three tries.

Considering how IV drug users usually have zero medial training,I wondered--

How much is simply adddition to PAIN??? The psychological component of lacking self-respet/low self-confidencce even self-hatred seems part and particcle of drug/  alcohol abuse, how much IV 

use is simply masochism?? 1ST-PAIN OF GETTING  NEEDLE INTO THE VEIN

then pleasure is okay.PUNISH SELF then enjoy..

Is this compnent basic to the mentality of using IV drugs?? In life there is always pleasure and pain.One mused that Drugs are beetter than SEX.I disagreed.Replacement for a human relationship-YES.BUT NOTHING BEATS REAL LIFE.

Watching Tv show about coke abuse-there were so many pics/photos of arms covered with scabs,black and purples .Obviously missing the veins and lack of clean sterilized equipment.

PLEASURE PAIN PRINCIPLES.Pain tells us something is wrong.But when emotional pain hits-then sparks fly like inside a powder keg..Refusing to accept new ways of dealing with pain leads deeper into drugs/alcohol,insanity.Someone I love and talk about is afraid to go out unless in a car.Local pickup truck songtao's frighten her.

The abuser needs to punish him/her self for imaginary "sins" misdeeds.Yet noone lives who does not make mistakes.Guilt and the need for punishment controls actions.1st punishment-the needle hurts.After the self-flagellation --then it's okay to have pleasure of the drug hitting overloading the senses.

so mucch priceless research iss wasted trying to prove the ggenocidal ideations of SSHHHHitler and company .DNA theories. Laughing at the Master Race ideology helps but society breeds ontempt for genuine research.Back to WW-2 And beyond hypnosis has proven effetive for mind-control.Yet little used by hospitals.Zero use in Government --ie VA hospitals yet change means changing the individuals mind.I see daily in my own life-accept life as a gift or feel depressed and angry.See the opportunities then change will come.

Just a thought.Questioning the component of self-hatred involved in IV DRUG ABUSE.

Lighthouse in mtns.Praying for,hoping for positive changes that will bring me closer to my goal= HAPPINESS/ LOVE KINDNESS. I SPY

--
August 23, 2016 at 6:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SimonTemplar

Suprisingly,when searching net for links between masochism and IV drug useage-I found one old school,Freudian psych who stated " patients should not quit drinking,until the reasons,menatl/physical were discovered. Actual harm could be done by 1st forcing patient to quit.By treating the SYMPTOMS - Drss actually harm the patients.

12 step seems to be the most efficient at hiding from WHY is this person self-medicating with booze and/or drugs. The difference between Buddhist vs Christian medical care is the forced acceptance of PAIN.Like it or lump it-  you aint isn't gettin NO PAIN MEDS.Or giving such high doseages as to harm the patient.the lines may be razor edged but w/o pain meds ---.The human mind can only absorb z-x quantity of PAIN be it mental /physical or both.

1986-there was a special on TVabout"Cocaine addiction"> The film of the arms and legs showing scabs,bleeding sores,track lines was scary.During the next several weeks COCAINE USE DECREASED. The films were neer never shown again. Are there powerful people who want to see countless user/abusers ??? Powerful enough to gyarantee some film which caused ?nationwide/ useage of Coke to noticably DROP.

Addictive substances can be filling up the "Boredom and Nausea " many feel is their life-Sartre. But each component must be treated. Later will add quote from Soul On Ice /for now seeing the $$$$$$ in sales then treatment industries is also SCARY!!!

If alive,hope to see my Teacher and let go of some excess baggage froom my mind and troubles w/ enemies.  Seeking LIGHT to shine and chase darkness away.  I SPY

--
September 25, 2016 at 8:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Live_free_or_die
Administrator

HI SPY!

I don't know anything about putting needles in my veins since I never have but have known a few people that were "cutters".  I am skeptical of IV users wanting to intentionally inflict pain on themselves but, who knows?

I did find this, regarding cutters, or people that inflict self-injury:

Nonsuicidal self-injury, often simply called self-injury, is the act of deliberately harming the surface of your own body, such as cutting or burning yourself. It's typically not meant as a suicide attempt. Rather, this type of self-injury is an unhealthy way to cope with emotional pain, intense anger and frustration.

While self-injury may bring a momentary sense of calm and a release of tension, it's usually followed by guilt and shame and the return of painful emotions. Although life-threatening injuries are usually not intended, with self-injury comes the possibility of more serious and even fatal self-aggressive actions.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/self-injury/home/ovc-20165425

"12 step seems to be the most efficient at hiding from WHY is this person self-medicating with booze and/or drugs."

Your statement about 12 Step programs hiding the WHY some people self-medicate?  Yeah, this is one of the main problems with 12 Step programs, which are, after, all just mutual support groups with no trained professionals available to get to the WHY.

BYE SPY!

--

Pro Empowerment - Engage & Enable

September 25, 2016 at 3:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SimonTemplar

1974- my 1st Thai love.She was using heron and said that she wanted to go to the Buddhato quit using heron.Her arms were literally lines where she'd razor cut ehrself.I had no idea that my check could have been sent via embassy-- = I went home to mom  to wait for VA to send me my check.Cute game-I asked someone can my check be sent to a JOINT ACCOUNT?? Sure/ so it was stopped for about 4-5 months..God how people love games.

There is no real help in 12 step for anyone having psych problems.Countless in psych field are same same as 12 step = CONTROL FREAKS.Demanding dependency upon their minds.Feeding their narcissistic egoes upon others suffering. Status quo allows $ billions to be WASTED on treatment that simply kills those needing help.Greed more value than human life.

Something my teacher PremSaid"If you want the symptoms to go away = you have to cure whatever sickness is causing the symptoms." Possibility exists-boooze & drug abuse simply symptoms o undrlieing mental/physical pain.I understand those who quit system -seeking legal pain meds and easier cheaper to buy illegally offn the streets.Hero's now less$4 than good alcohol.

Had a really horrible day at Suandok Hospital - Prem was angry-asked me"Why did you alow them to do this to you." Had no answer.But I've backed off the IV teatments my psych was prescribing for me as it'd become masochistic and not helpful.B's and B's playing games with my life and my body.Both arms from ellbow to fingers were black and purple.1hour+ o sadistic games w/whacko nurses. Wondered how illegal IV drug users can stand the constant pain of using needles w/o medical training.Guess after 1st 6-9 months they know where all the big good veins and arteries are/Those films of illegal IV drug users -left sanscarra on my mind.as very graphic very horrible .Serious self-injuries.

Completely agree that any form of self-inflicted injury can become life threatening as need for bigger & bigger blast of pain increases.

Thnk you for communicating your research and ideas.Did not want to write on your excellent post about deaths caused by 12 steps.As Prem might say illusion,delusion,confusion.or simply blue smoke and mirrors- as magicians use when making things dissappear.!2step makes time, money and human lives dissappear.As if humans were simply plastic toys to use then throw away or place in some toy box.

Lighthouse in mtns--still effort to keep shining and feell good about being alive

Yo had sinus surgery/ two swollen black eyes and bad pain for next few days.then plane to KL for program in Putra Jaya convention ctre.booked solid-about 6,000 people wanting some experience of Peace and Love in their lives.I Will have to ask why idiots BELIEVE LIES

"I'm a VIP and it's oaky to kill Simon cause he was in a mental hospital..You can TRUST ME.I'm a VIP." The man,Prem spends 8-9 months/year globally talking about most powerful thing-Kindness and LOVE.yet idiots BELIVE-trust me-it's okay to kill Simon.Think was Einstein said "God and human stupidity are infinite-and I'm not sure about God!!' Good bye for now LFOD  --I SPY

--
October 1, 2016 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SimonTemplar

In Korean War-brainwashing techniques were so successful that

wwhen Panmunjon treaty was signed and POWs were returned to US there were many GI's/US soldiers who "choose" to stay in wonderful Communist{really dictatorship} N.Korea.I put quotes around  CHOOSE as after being forced to attend indoctrinations,being beaten,starved for disageeing -there really was no choice.They'd been internally displaced and Chinese/N.Korean psych controlled their minds.

This is so same same as what AA does to human minds.Destroy individuality,destroy person inside.Replace all free thoughts with slogans, raah rah boom dee dtahh crap about how"Now God will obey you and free you from this SIN of alcohol/drugs.Sad cause after Civil War several hundreds of thousands were using MORPHINE 11 cents in most any bar or pharmacy for one ounce.With little or no almost ZERO PROBLEMS for so-called society.When Heron was developed as the HEROINE TO SAVE soldiers from "Soldier's disease' = daily useage of morphine which did zero harm to society-then huge problems as the "HEROINE" was a geniune BIATCHE killing ,maiming,hooking veterans worse than morphine eer did.

Hopefuly I'm not confusing anyone by posting about how AA is very professional mind control business ,advent of HEROINE AND HOW SO-CALLED SOCIETY  destroyed millions of lives with unnecessary drug laws.Morpine replaced by HEROINE,in same post.

When Light shines darkness is gone.   I SPY

--
October 1, 2016 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Live_free_or_die
Administrator

Re-education camps.

AA is about re-education.  AA meetings could also be called re-education meetings, all about changing people's behavior and beliefs.

--

Pro Empowerment - Engage & Enable

October 6, 2016 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SimonTemplar

AA professional control slime- 3step game /as I've previously said

1= ridicule-ohh ha ha -you is soo stupid-it's funny

2 INSULT usually 5 favorite words = U R a fckng a*** ole. for the sadistic closet gays = warmup to SEX. ATTACK SELF-RESPECT.destroy any possible faith in one's own learning/KNOWLEDGE

3 degrade-destroy humanity. refuse to see person as a HUMAN BEING. IE.. If u weren't such an idiot.addict,alkie you would obey me and accdpt our diseased RELIGION. which many grab onto for drowning grab at straws.

decades of destroying individualization,destroying any faith in one's own SELF. assume control and feed AAers ego off of person's pain,guilt,pain and confusion. we are all human beings and this drove many psychotic when I would introduce myself"I am a human being" last time in arena- well you denied being an alkie= correct.I define myself as a human being,

we see this globally -soldier-not human being ,no a soldier. mexican,moslem, rich,poor but in end we are all human beings and how AA despises the TRUTH. COMMON SENSE this way of introdtrination is basic cause of countless suicides by long term AAers.

thanks for providing a moderated forum LFOD.

LIGHT HOUSE IN MTNS---- I SPY

--
October 17, 2016 at 10:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.