Expose AA

It's about time someone told you the truth about Alcoholics Anonymous

Forums

Forum Home > The 13th Step and Crime > Talking to My Self

SimonTemplar

not much being posted now. Does anyone know if OP forum and O Papers are still up as here in lovely T-land,I'm hitting IE caint display or  error with server. about a month now.As usual day late and dollar short.

oh 66 & 25 are ???? Numbers.personally-until monk ties two threads-one her wrist and one on my wrist- this is just a dream that i'm having right now..Am I outa my head a I outa my mind-do I have to keep going round and round //    ????     I can't stop now it's complicated.

Insanity: as defined by Einstein =  doing same thing oer and ovr and expecting a different result. I've had   enough - want to see changes before      I am dead dead dead as I belive in/ have seeen HEAVEN NOW.Screw this AD crap. I want it now todday ,LIKE WHILE i'M ALIVE

light removrs darkness/knowledge dispells ignorance.

I SPY

--
February 6, 2017 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SimonTemplar

am I dreaming?? If yes,I want good dream. Saturday-go ask daddy if II am okay for his daughter. Amazing-known her for about 6 years.Asked me to take her out-then married,he was killed on moto.bike by drunk driver..now single mom,w/2 boys. OMG -heaven before death??? Change = good. From livin alone to wife & 2 boys. Mom & dady care for childres. Hey I've done my best be good guy and now??? Crazy??Dream??           Light destroys darkness,.... I SPY

--
February 14, 2017 at 7:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Live_free_or_die
Administrator

Hi Simon. I have not done much here as you know.  Hope you are doing ok.

The OP have been down for some time.  I put a tweet out to Orange maybe a week ago but haven't heard back.  I did see where somebody has put up a static version of the OP.

Take care I SPY!

--

Pro Empowerment - Engage & Enable

October 22, 2017 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SimonTemplar
Thanks LFOD.I've not been posting for long while.Waiting for changes with fiance and friends.Still loving adopted daughter ,Yo. Not easy caring for someone who has been badly abused as anger often hits me/not those who hurt her. slow progress with May.gotta find courage to write for possible more $$$.Courage,courage,courage. Quote from Old PALADIN show."Courage is the price that life exacts for peace of mind.the soul that knows it not,knows no relief from the simple things."glad to have you for a friend.I SPY
--
April 27, 2018 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.