- If we are conscientious in this phase of our lives, and have finally left AA for good, we will be amazed before we are halfway through!
- We are going to know a new truth, a new freedom and real happiness!
- We will not regret leaving AA at all, and will gladly slam the door on it!
- We will embrace the true meaning of serenity and we will finally know peace.
- No matter how far down the ladder AA tried to bring us, we will see how intelligent & strong we really are, and how our experiences can benefit others by getting them the hell out of AA too!
- That feeling of confusion over AA's contradictions and useless aphorisms will disappear!
- We will lose interest in boring meetings and regain interest in our families, life goals, passions and long lost hobbies again.
- Self-flagellation and self-loathing will slip away.
- Our whole attitude and outlook upon AA will change!
- Fear, guilt, shame, self defeating labels, stupid slogans, AA jargon, 13th Stepping perverts and putting $ in the basket will leave us!
- We will intuitively know how to handle AA members who totally baffled us with their bullshit.
- We will suddenly realize that we are doing for ourselves what AA could not.
Are these extravagant promises? F*CK NO!
They are being fulfilled among us right now- amazing quickly-with the help of deprogramming & becoming an activist against the atrocities of the AA cult.
They will come into perceptible , rational existence when we finally take our power back and realize we were never diseased, powerless, hopeless, defective, pathetic people that AA told us we were.
~Originally posted by rainbow.