Expose AA

It's about time someone told you the truth about Alcoholics Anonymous

Forums

Forum Home > Healing After Leaving AA > Recovering From Recovery

dorak nob

"recoveringfromrecovery.com." A few of the members of Expose AA were very involved in the development of Recovering From Recovery,and were sad to see it go... But, when critical decisions were to be made, those decisions fell largely in the lap of one person, and when it came time to pull the plug, there was little we could do to save the website.

And I know that one person, he has his hands full now,

but it was really fun to be involved with RFR . 

September 3, 2012 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SallyJ

It's enough for anyone's plate to try and keep a site going. Especially one person. I couldn't imagine trying to keep it all straightened out alone while working and living life. That is why we made this a group effort. Hopefully with trust and good communication, when it gets difficult for one to handle, the others can pick up the slack.

I have missed RfR, I enjoyed it too.

September 3, 2012 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

????

I killed the site quickly and without much warning so that trolls had nothing to go on and so I do hope people here won't give the RFR site the final insult and post another load of crap on Oranges sewer of a site. I have had enough reading shit from both sides about the site.Let it drift away and be forgotten and let something else take its place and learn from the mistakes madeboth by members and the way it was run. I belive things could have been a hell of a lot worse than the things that I have gone into and that we got away lightly so let it stay that way.

I would urge you to change any passwords that are the same as ones you have used on the orange site elsewhere to be on the safe side. I tried to make RFR as hard to hack as I could but the op have several vunerabilities that i found when searching google for my site logs. I would not be surprised if the op ends up being called a site that may harm your computer by search engines in the near future, but that is his problem. He will have undone all his hard work and will end up with a site that nobody will find.

Anyway I'm through with blogging and the anti AA movement for a while I should imagine but it would good to stay in contact with some of you.I no longer use skype but have an oovoo account.

Thankyou to all the people who contributed to the site in a positive way.I hope this site grows into something good and people think before they go on other sites and use stuff they have found from members here againbst trolls etc.

September 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dorak nob

thanks mfc66uk, I think it's great you came out and let us know what was going on. You have some big fans. Have fun whatevers next. dorak

September 4, 2012 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dorak nob

I would not be surprised if the op ends up being called a site that may harm your computer by search engines in the near future, but that is his problem.

It has been mentioned that it is unwise to visit Orange Forum for security issues, I'm curious how it could harm my computer search engine? anyone?

September 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sue

mfc66uk,  You hit the nail on the head.  Thank you for your courage to speak up.  Its so important to the anti-aa movement  that we all keep our composure.  Your hard work did not go unrecognized.  Thank you!

--

September 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SallyJ

I've learned from the experience. All of the blogging and the research. RfR was a nice site, which is why people miss it. And I'll miss you mfc, take care. Well, maybe I'll see you on oovoo? I know a couple others that have it now too.

Btw, if you have any hints or suggestions please email me. Could always use the help. Thanks!

September 4, 2012 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dorak nob

thanks for the info mfc 

September 5, 2012 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kelly

I have no idea what this thread is all about , the trolls and OP, and I don't really care.  

Thank you to those who provide a platform to those who are wondering if they are alone in questioning the 12 step movement.  

September 5, 2012 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hartvig

Hope this site will be a succes.. There is a big need for  places  like  this

September 6, 2012 at 4:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sallust

Hello. Shutting down RFR was the indicated action. The internet is a haven for trolls; it provides fertile gound for deeply troubled and unbalanced people ( and trolls are certainly that). Trolls have to controlled.

The yahoo sites are good; but, they are hard to find.

September 6, 2012 at 2:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.